The Petzl Luna is a versatile womens-specific climbing harness. It features adjustable leg loops which allow for fitting over a wide range of legwear. That means that you can slacken them off to go over your Scottish mixed layering system but then cinch them up over your shorts for some balmy summer bolt clipping. If you are climbing in winter then you’ll welcome the two ice clipper slots and for long trad pitches the four generous gear loops provide masses of racking space.
All three of the Luna’s buckles feature double back buckles which adjust quickly and easily, even one handed whilst the wide hip belt is cut with an anatomical shape to prevent rubbing. This is an ideal all round climbing harness, at home in any climbing environment.
Petzl Luna Features:
- Specific shape for female morphology
- EndoFrame construction guarantees excellent weight distribution for optimal comfort: - waistbelt and leg loops with doubled straps – waistbelt wider on the sides
- Specific stitching on the waistbelt limit hard points and chafing
- DoubleBack Light buckle allows quick and easy adjustment of the waistbelt
- Adjustable leg loops allow the harness to be donned while wearing mountaineering or ski boots, or to easily adjust the size for different clothing.
- Dyneema tie-in points for excellent resistance to rope friction
- Four equipment loops: two rigid ones in front for quick and easy access to equipment and two flexible ones in the rear to avoid creating pressure points with a backpack
- Two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- Rear loop for haul rope
- Detachable elastic leg loop straps